See full details on the 2022 event in the Post show report and check out the gallery.
JOIN US IN 2023
Enquire about our branding opportunities!
Get involved in 2023.
We recently concluded a very successful 3rd edition of Nigeria’s Premier Trade Show for Manufacturing Machinery, Equipment and Services Industry. EMWA 2022. The event brought together 2,500+ industry professionals who made meaningful face-to-face connections. Stay ahead of your competitors and position your brand in front of key stakeholders through:
- Build business relationships
- Create a competitive edge
- Knowledge exchange
- Networking opportunities
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
Find out more about the benefits of exhibiting and how your company can be part of the manufacturing event.
Be part of the next EMWA! The show brings Manufacturers, OEM’s and suppliers together with industry specialists.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING AT EMWA 2023:
- Participants can find new customers and partners,
- Meet customers from different countries and regions and conclude new contracts,
- Demonstrate their products, tools, and equipment to the target audience,
- Announce new products and present them to the broad professional public and study competitors’ offers,
- Receive instant feedback from potential customers
- Analyse the market environment and the competitiveness of their products.
- Meet with expert colleagues.
YOUR BUSINESS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
EMWA gives you the opportunity to showcase new & innovative products and techniques and provides a professional & comprehensive marketing platform bringing together industry buyers, suppliers and educators to share ideas and develop business relationships.
Establish your brand as a provider of tomorrow’s solutions for today, secure your space now!
WHAT EXHIBITORS SAY
We pride ourselves in giving our clients top notch service that no one in the industry can match. We look forward to 2023.
MD/CEO ACTOLOG SOLUTION LIMITED
We decided to come to Nigeria because it is an important country for us and for the future. The event is quite well organised.
Area Sales Manager, North – West – Central Africa