COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
SAFE BUSINESS – FROM PROFESSIONALS FOR PROFESSIONALS
EMWA STRICTLY ADHERES TO ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS LAID OUT BY GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES, INCLUDING LAGOS HEALTH AUTHORITY AND TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF EVERYONE.
Together with Landmark’s own ‘Venue Safe’ standards ensure strict adherence to all safety and hygiene measures for the safe return of organised events.
As we get ready to welcome you back with minimum impact on your event experience, the following Event Safety Measures have been put in place for a guaranteed and secure visit. For your own safety, compliance is legally required in all areas; a team of our dedicated and trained ‘Venue Safe’ champions will be glad to help you across the setting.
The exhibition hall may look a little different next year as we adhere to Government guidance with regards to Covid-19. We want to reassure our partners and participants that we are doing everything we can to minimalise risks. Our priority is the health and safety of our visitors, exhibitors and all attendees.
Together with the venue and in consultation with the Government, we have come up with certain safety measures. Below are just some of the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe at the show.
ALL MEASURES ARE IN PLACE TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Barcode Registration
- Wearing of masks at all times
- Keep 2 meters social distancing guideline
- Real time monitoring of crowd density at all times
- Disinfection protocols are followed after each day.
- Sanitisers readily available at multiple locations.
- Exhibition hall capacity to apply the minimum 2m social distancing corresponding into 1 person per 4sqm gross.
- Contactless transactions are encouraged
- Avoid shaking hands and exchanging business cards.
- Aisles shall be minimum 2.5m width one way and 4m for 2-way traffic
- Counters, seats and tables are disinfected after every use
- Prayer rooms are opened following federal guidelines and directions
- Exhibition halls shall close at 4pm for daily sterilisation and sanitisation
CONFERENCE HALL SAFETY MEASURES
- Conference Hall capacity to apply the minimum 2m social distancing corresponding into 1 person per 4 sqm gross on the net non-utilized space with a clear signage of capacity allowed
- Observe the maximum capacity guideline
- Conference furniture will be sanitised after every use
- Standing microphones for audience are placed in the central aisles for any Q&A
- Individual seats are set apart at a distance equal to 2 chairs between each sea
- Audience must keep masks on at all times and may remove when asking questions
- Social distancing and direction floor marks are to be respected
- Microphones are fitted with filters and will be replaced after every use
HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISORY
On the off chance that you have a fever, cough, feeling unwell or suspect to have side effects of Coronavirus, kindly look for clinical consideration and do not attend the event.
Your wellbeing is our principal need. The show will be delivered with the strict standard of wellbeing and security careful steps including wearing a mask consistently, social distancing, contactless exchanges and general cleanliness conventions. We urge all visitors to practice social obligation.