CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are currently accepting speaker proposals for the 2022 Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa.
EMWA offers the most in-depth and diverse technical and business content in the industry. Carefully chosen seminars will cover both technical and practical business content, from manufacturing, technology, materials and testing to business best practices, Human capital development in the manufaturing space, workforce solutions and marketing.
Experts in the industry are invited to submit a speaking proposal today.
Speaker proposals will be accepted until Friday, 18 February, 2022.
As a Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa speaker, you receive:
- Complimentary “All Access” admission to the 2022 Exhibition. You’ll have full access to the exhibit hall, all the Technical Session and the Welcome Reception.
- Industry recognition for yourself and your organization.
- Excellent networking opportunities with industry leaders and influencers.
- The opportunity to be considered to share a commercial pitch about your products or services directly from the show floor in the Knowledge theater.
TRACKS AND TOPICS
The 2022 Equipment & Manufacturing West Africa Expo conference agenda will be organized into three tracks. Your proposal must align with one of these main topics:
- Business Trends & Best Practices
- Manufacturing, Technology & Innovation
- Materials & Testing
Confirmed speakers will be scheduled to speak during on of these four time slots:
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Thursday,April 27, 2022